Shadow Govt. Puppet Show Shadow Govt. Puppet Show

I used to adore this video, and everything you guys made, back in my youth.

The other day I was playing Xenogears on my PsP and trying to catch up with the games I never finished from my childhood. You have no idea how many, many years I've gone without knowing "Thompsons Gazelle" is a reference to Xenogears. In fact the Gazel in general. Holy shit. Mind=Blown.

And this vid is still a classic years later. Love it guys. Miss you DisasterLabs.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

To be redundant: Awesome

I haven't written a review in ages and I dusted off my account to say how sweet this 50 seconds of awesome is.

: Black Hollywood : : Black Hollywood :

Morgan Freeman!

This one made me giggle. It's pretty true, what caught me by surprise was the good arguement about the opera thing. That, too was true. So bonus points, I'm glad IWP can still roll out amusing foamy films.

Self-destructing organism Self-destructing organism

Hmn

Well that was weird as shit. Some interesting music and some interesting art. But fucking weird nonetheless. I kinda enjoyed the story though.

Jeremy. Jeremy.

Wow man

That was one helluva story and one helluva movie. But what the fuck? Why throw in that scream at the end? That was like an extra kick in the stomach because this flash made me sad down to my core WITHOUT the scream. Fucking creepy end man. But good fucking work because it made me think deep. And anything that shakes me up that bad can be considered a success. Good work.

saland figers omg saland figers omg

OMG

JERRY JACKSUNZ YOU DESERVE AN AWARD FOUR YOR SUPER MARIO BRUVAZ PARONDIES AND THE SAALAD FINGERS FUNNY VIDEO

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Awesome!

I think it's good as the first, Awesome that you made a second. I didn't think a second was coming, damn, it's been awhile, but well worth the wait.

COCK JOKE.

CyberSphere CyberSphere

We are the Cyberpunks

I remember I watched this ages ago, and checked out the accompanying site as well. Though I was more interested in Cyberpunk as a culture and Shadowrun the RPG back then, Now it's more like a Universal Setting, or to some like myself, almost a lifestyle. Great vid, considering what date it's tagged with. Really gives an idea of all that's to be expected, though a nice long scroll across the top of the sprawl would've been great as well.
Long live Cyberpunk!

.HELLBOY. .HELLBOY.

Awesome.

I love Hellboy. And I love hooker tits!
Might wanna try animating at a higher framerate though, It was all good but it was somewhat slowpaced. That's my biggest problem with flash movie's though I guess...

Either way, good work.

GALAPAGOS GALAPAGOS

Damn

What inspires you Mr Correa? I wish I knew what the message you're trying to send was... That even the Bird's have no rest? Or that a Galapagos would be willing to do whatever it takes to save it's young? Either way it was good, and I liked it. Keep 'em coming!